· CodeItem - CodeItem class represents the named elements
determined by the programming language.
· Module - The Module class is a generic modeling element
that represents an entire software module or a component, as determined by the
programming language and the software development environment. A module is a
discrete and identifiable program unit that contains other program elements and
may be used as a logical component of the software system. Usually modules
promote encapsulation (i.e., information hiding) through a separation between
the interface and the implementation. In the context of representing existing
software systems, modules provide the context for establishing the associations
between the programming language elements that are owned by them, especially
when the same logical component of a software product line is compiled multiple
times with different compilation options and linked into multiple executables.
Instances of the Module class represent the logical containers for program
elements determined by the programming language.
· PackageUnit - The PackageUnit class is a subtype for
Module that logical collections of program elements, as directly supported by
some programming languages, such as Java.
· ClassUnit - The ClassUnit is an element that represents
user-defined classes in object-oriented languages.
· Datatype - Datatype class represents the named elements
determined by the programming language that describes datatypes.
CNAM de Nantes - 2010 / 2011 - Mémoire
· LanguageUnit - LanguageUnit is a logical container that
owns definitions of primitive and predefined datatypes for a particular
language, as well as other common elements for a particular programming
· MethodUnit - The MethodUnit represents member functions
owned by a ClassUnit.
· CallableUnit - The CallableUnit represents a basic
stand-alone element that can be called, such as a procedure or a function.
· DataElement - The DataElement class is a generic element
that defines the common properties of several concrete classes that represent
the named data items of existing software systems (for example, global and
local variables, record files, and formal parameters).
· ParameterUnit - ParameterUnit class is a concrete
subclass of the DataElement class that represents a formal parameter; for
example, a formal parameter of a procedure.
· StorableUnit - StorableUnit represents a variable of
existing software system - a computational object to which different values of
the same datatype can be associated at different times. From the runtime
perspective, a StorableUnit element represents a single computational object,
which is identified either directly (by name) or indirectly (by reference).
StorableUnit represents both global and local variables.
· ComputationalObject - ComputationalObject class
represents the named elements determined by the programming language, which
describe certain computational objects at the runtime, for example, procedures,
· PrimitiveType - The PrimitiveType is a generic element
that represents primitive data types determined by various programming
· Screen - The Screen is a compound unit of display, such
as a Web page or character-mode terminal that is used to present capture
· Report - The Report is a compound unit of display, such
as a printed report, that is used to present information.
· UIDisplay - The UIDisplay is the superclass of Screen and
Report. It represents a compound unit of display.
· UIControl - The UIControl is a graphical control (text
boxes, combo boxes, panel, menu...).
· UIEvent - The UIEvent class is an element representing
events provided by a UIControl.
· FrameworkUnit - FrameworkUnit is a logical container that
owns definitions of primitive and predefined datatypes for a given framework,
which may be either off-the-shelf (distributed as a black-box component) or
proprietary (source files may then be provided).
· ParameterKind - ParameterKind datatype defines the kind
of parameter passing conventions.
· StorableKind - StorableKind enumeration data type defines
several common properties of a StorableUnit related to their life-cycle,
visibility, and memory type.
· VisibilityKind - VisibilityKind enumeration data type
defines several common properties of a CodeItem related to its visibility.
· RecordType -
· EnumeratedType -
· UIField - UIField class is a concrete subclass of the
DataElement class, and represents a graphical component. It can be composed by
a set of UIField, for a window by example.
· MemberUnit - MemberUnit class is a concrete subclass of
the DataElement class that represents a member of a class type.