Tue dole of National Bank of Rwanda from 1995 to 2010
par Paterne RUKUNDO
National university of Rwanda - A0 2011
2. Bodie. Z, Kane A. and Marcus A. 2008, Essentials of Investments, McGraw -Hill International ed, 7ed, New York, USA
3. Brooks, C.,2004, Introductory Econometrics for Finance, 2nd ed, The ICMA Centre, University of Reading, Cambridge University Press
4. Frederic S.Mishkin,2004, the Economics of money, Banking, and Financial markets,7th Edition, Columbia University
5. Greenwood, J. and Jovanovic, B. , 1990, Financial Development and the Development of Income; Journal of political economy, Vol. 98
6. Gujarati J.Porter, 2009, Basic Econometrics, 5th Edition
7. Gujarati, D. (1992). Essentials of econometrics. New-York: McGraw-Hill.
8. Gujarati, D. 2004, Basic Econometrics, 4th edition, The MacGraw-Hill companies.
9. Gurley, John, G, 1970, Money in the Theory of Finance, the bookings institutions
10. Kocher, James E., 1973, rural development income distribution and fertility decline, population council
11. Levine, R. and King, R.G., 1997, Financial Entrepreneurship and Growth, Theory and Evidence, Journal of Monetary Economics.
12. Lucas, R. E., 1988, the Mechanics of Economic Development, Journal of monetary economics.
13. Mackinnon, 1973, Consolidated Accounts, Amsa
14. Mankiw, N. G. (2000). Macroeconomics. 4th Edition. New-York: Worth Publisher
15. Michael P. Todaro (1982); Economics for a Developing World
16. Michael P. Todaro,1994, Poverty Indicators, Washington DC, U.S.A
17. Mill Hamilton, (1988), Urban Economics, 5th edition
18. Miller and Van Hoose, 1997, Essential Of Money, Banking, And Financial Market
19. Mishkin, F. S. (1997), The economics of money, banking and financial. 5th Edition. Massachusetts: Addison-Wesley
20. O. C. Ferrel et al, 2006, Business, 5th Edution
21. Rose, poter s., 1993, financial institutions, understanding and managing financial services, homeword
22. Schumpeter, J.A., 1911, The Theory of Economic Development, An Inquiry into the Profits, Capital, Credit Interests and the Business Cycles, Cambridge, MA: Harvard, University press.
23. Shaw, 1973, A Bibliography for the study of African politics
24. Taylor, J. B., The monetary transmission mechanism: an empirical framework. The Journal of Economic Perspectives, Vol 9
25. Todaro Michael p., 2000, Economics development, Addison Wesley
1. BIRASA NYAMURINDA, 2008, Rwandan Economy, UNR
2. KABANDA Richard, 2010, Econometrics I, UNR
3. KABANDA Richard, 2011, Econometrics II, UNR
4. MUTSINZI Cyrille, 2009, Advanced Macroeconomics, UNR
5. MUTSINZI Cyrille, 2010, Scientific Research, UNR
6. RUTAZIBWA Gerard, 2010, Money and Banking, UNR