Contribution of microfinance on women empowerment case study of Vision Finance company ltd Nyaruguru
par Albert RUTAYISIRE
Protestant institute of arts and social sciences - Bachelor's degree in Business studies with education 2016
I'm pursuing the program of Undergraduate of business studies with education at Protestant institute of arts and social sciences (PIASS). And I'm doing a survey on the CONTRIBUTIONOF MICRO-FINANCE ON WOMEN EMPOWERMENT. I have chosen Vision Finance Company Ltd Nyaruguru Branch to study on and that is why I am inviting all of you to take part in this survey, please answer the following questions as much as you can and the information gathered will be only used for this research. I would be very grateful when you give answers to the following questions will help me to get relevant information. All information will be kept confidential and I will be used only for the purpose of this research. It is not necessary to give your name.
Thank you for your cooperation and commitment!
Phone number: 0785755886 /0726300635
I. RESPONDENT IDENTIFICATION
1. What is your gender? (Tick the appropriate)
2. Your age is between
d) Above 60
3. Marital status: (Tick the appropriate)
4. Highest level of education you have completed (Tick the appropriate)
(b) Primary school
(d) High education
5. What is your employment status? (Tick the appropriate)
1. What do you think are major causes of poverty among women?
b. economic aspect and lack access to finance
c. legal and political structure
d. oppressive social,
f. Other, specify..............
2. Did you receive any loan from VFC?
3. How many cycles did you received the loans from VFC?
e. 5 and over
4. For what did you use the loan taken from VFC,
a. Agriculture activities
c. Pay School fees
d. Building house
e. Paying health insurance;
g. hand craft
h. Others, Specify...................................
5. Enumerates other benefits you get from VFC services other than loans?
6. What happened to your empowerment after joining VFC?
7. After using the loan acquired from VFC Ltd, have you income and culture of savings increased?
8. After acquiring the loan from VFC Ltd and carrying out your personal activities, have your management skills increased?
9. Identify the various determinants of women empowerment in Nyaruguru district? (Tick the appropriate answer match with your answer)
10. What are the role of microfinance institutions on empowering women and their families(Tick the appropriate answer match with your answer)
PIASS/Faculty of Education /Department of Business studies (Huye-campus/Rwanda)
Cell phone: 0785755886/ 0726300635
9Impact, le film from Onalukusu Luambo on Vimeo.