Flood vulnerability assessment of donstream area in Mono basin in Yoto district, south-eastern Togo
par Abravi Essenam KISSI
University of Lome - Master 2014
1. What do you think are the causes of flood? Why?
2. How do you usually deal with flood occurrences and the effects?
3. In which areas of life have floods affected you?
4. How were you affected?
5. Why do you think your community was more affected than any other communities?
6. Were you able to tell that flood would occur?
7. How did you know?
8. Is there any way you are being prepared to deal with hazards
9.Which relief organizations assisted you to deal with floods?
10. Do you think relief organizations are important during disaster situations?
11. How and when do they usually help during floods?
12. Do they ever seek your ideas before, during and after helping in disaster situations?
13. Does the district have a disaster management committee?
14. How do you think the community can help itself in managing floods?
KISSI Abravi Essenam received his Bachelor of Science degree in Environment Sciences at the Faculty of Sciences from Université de Lomé (Togo) in 2011. After three months of Proficiency in English at University of Cape Coast (Ghana) in 2012, she entered the Climate Change and Human Security program at Université de Lomé October 2012 and received her Master of Science degree in November 2014.
Her research interests include Environmental impact assessment, Disaster Risk Reduction, Risk and Vulnerability Assessment, Climate Change, Human security and Mapping.
Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 00228 92 60 94 25/ 99 40 77 48